Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!


Happy Birthday to you!


Happy Birthday Dear Carter,


Happy Birthday to you!




This weekend we spent Carter's 3rd Birthday at the Andover Fire Department with some of his good friends.


We got a chance to tour the trucks, roll and unroll the hoses, and enjoy some fire safety tips. A fireman came out in full gear to meet the kids, and Sparky the fire dog made an appearance also!



Everyone took home a fire shirt and hat for their party favor.

A good time was had by all!







I think this will be one that Chief Carter will remember for a long time!


2 comments:

  1. SUCH FUN! Happy 3rd Birthday Carter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the party, I love the pictures and I LOVE the boy! I am super glad we are so close now!

    ReplyDelete