Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
And then, we ate a lunch that consisted of chicken nuggets, cheez its, and peaches (if their poop is orange tomorrow... I AM taking a picture of it... HA!)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Secondly, I know MANY of you are reading MckMama's blog (click on the Praying for Stellan button on the right of my blog). Baby Stellan is either having surgery tonight or tomorrow morning to correct his problem, and in his honor WE WILL BE WEARING ORANGE for Stellan tomorrow. We will do as many things orange, and pray for baby Stellan as many times as possible... will you? Please. I'll post our orange day tomorrow.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Now, apparently I am supposed to pass this award on to some other WONDERFUL women.
(Here are the rules.)
Rules of The Sisterhood Award: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. 3. Be sure to link your nominees in your post. 4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog. 5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
I AM GOING TO BREAK THE RULES A LITTLE BIT.
I have decided that I am going to let 10 Amazing Women know how great they are whether they blog or not (although some do).
In not particular order... ( I am putting their blog name next to their names... I still can't figure out how in the he** you add a link without showing the whole address... someone want to help me here?)
1. Erin A. (Stronger Than Armour)... you are a wonderful sister, mom, and woman. I wish you lived closer so we could spend more time together. I envy your adventurous spirit.
2. Mom A. (no blog)... thank you for all you do for me. Although my mom will never be replaced you do a great job of picking up the slack. When it comes to MIL's I got lucky!
3. W-O (no blog)... you are such a great friend who puts up with our family like we are your own. Love ya girl... (even if you do erase The Biggest Loser!!)
4. Linds (no blog)... you have such an amazing spirit. You are someone I can truly confide in, and I always value your opinion. You are level headed, but still keep me young!
5. Heather (Sweet Peas and Sassafras)... to a great mommy friend who opened up new worlds to me. Thank you for introducing me to so many great mommies...
6. Jenn (no blog)... you are constantly lighthearted and fun to be around. Your kind and giving spirit radiates out of you... I wish I could be a little more like you!
7. Kelley (no blog)... if I can't have a sister living in town with me, at least I have you! We have seen some amazing and some tough times together. I am extremely lucky to have such a beautiful and gifted woman that I can call family.
8. Aunt Lynda (no blog)... I can ALWAYS count on you. You are my second mom. Whether it's midnight, or raining, or just silly to call, you never make it feel silly.
9. Aunt Helen and Marie (no blog)... thank you for always sending kind, supporting, and encouraging words my way. Although you are both far away, you always make me know you care.
10. Shaila and Alyssa (no blog)... thanks workout buddies, gripe buddies, mommy madness buddies, shop late at Target for no good reason at all buddies, YOU ARE BOTH GREAT!
So there you have it. I broke the rules, but I don't care, I think you girls are the best, and I want you to know it. Now go and pass it on!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Friday, April 3, 2009
Cole ASKED to go to the potty today... and stayed dry ALL DAY LONG... need I say anything other than "YES!"