Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prom

So 10 Years Ago, Brian and I went to our high school prom together.

And who would have thought that 10 years later we would be going to "Peanut Prom" with our two boys! My moms group had "prom" for the families last night. It was a fun chance to dance with the babies. The had streamers, cupcakes, and blowers... what fun!







Immediately after prom was over, we went to a birthday party for our friend Ashley. She was celebrating her 30's with wine and chocolate at a store called Coca Dolce. They make all of their chocolates, and they are wonderful. Ok, try not to drool too much, but I had (too much chocolate) a champagne truffle, a raspberry truffle, a blackberry truffle, a creme de brule truffle, a caramel truffle, a margarita truffle, a pina colada truffle, and a key lime truffle. (Most of them I ate half and Brian ate half.) So good. They paired the chocolates with flights of wine. It was a very relaxing time and a fun way to celebrate Ashley. Happy Birthday Ashley!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress. So cute!

    Cocoa Dulce sounds decadent. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, Chocolate! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you posted your old prom pic with last nights prom pics-great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, I'm old! I can't believe YOUR prom was only 10 years ago!! You all looked so cute last night. I wish we'd gotten to chat with you more. I think that's actually the first time I've even seen the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never guessed that was you 10 years ago at your prom!!

    ReplyDelete