Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Things Orange

So today we did all things orange. I tell you I started out praying for little Stellan first thing this morning, and thought and prayed for him all day long. It helped that every time I saw something orange I was reminded of that sweet little boy. So here is a recap of our day...


We started our morning with a breakfast on orange plates and orange sippy cups.

This is my feeble attempt to dress my family in orange, and get a decent picture... impossible. I guess we don't own much orange, but I did think of Stellan the whole time I was perusing our drawers and closets. I tried. (Carter has orange stripes in his outfit... in case you can't tell.)



We spent some time playing with orange balloons... we were praying and playing for Stellan.


And then, we ate a lunch that consisted of chicken nuggets, cheez its, and peaches (if their poop is orange tomorrow... I AM taking a picture of it... HA!)


Cole helped me say a prayer for Stellan this afternoon, and when I got the news that he had come through the surgery I choked back tears. Thank God, the ultimate healer. So there you have our orange day. Keep praying for Stellan tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww how cute, we did orange day too, and Felix talked to everybody about baby Stellan, the little boy who was having surgery today! I hope we get our pictures up soon!! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete