Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Update

I thought I would give you all a quick update on the 30 Day Shred that I did. I ended up losing about 6-7 lbs over the 30 days, but the muscle tone I have gained is amazing. I really do like her video. Like I may have mentioned before I did not do the Shred every day instead I did all three levels of the shred every other day, and on the opposite days I did 1 hour of cardio at the gym. A single level of the shred is only about 20 minutes, and that is just not a long enough workout for me anymore, so that's why I do all three levels at once. I ordered two more of Jillian's videos from Walmart.com last night (they are half the price of Target) if you are interested. I am looking forward to more time with Jillian in my living room! Oh, and a quick funny about the video... I have been doing it so much that I basically have it memorized, so last night instead of watching her on the big screen I watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters while I just did the video from memory...BONUS!!!!!

Secondly, I know MANY of you are reading MckMama's blog (click on the Praying for Stellan button on the right of my blog). Baby Stellan is either having surgery tonight or tomorrow morning to correct his problem, and in his honor WE WILL BE WEARING ORANGE for Stellan tomorrow. We will do as many things orange, and pray for baby Stellan as many times as possible... will you? Please. I'll post our orange day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. We're joining you,and many others, in an "orange day". We're evening planning to make orange pancakes for breakfast, and mac and cheese for lunch. Can't wait to see your orange pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be joining you in all things orange tomorrow too! Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete