Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Quips from Cole...

Last week Cole was really into Jesus and Easter. On Wednesday he came into the kitchen to tell me "Jesus is knocking at the back door mommy." Normally I would say let Jesus in (to your life, heart, etc...) but NOT THE BACK DOOR COLE.
Cole came into me today, "I need a paper towel." "For what?", I said.

"For chocolate face!"

Meet chocolate face everyone:

We've been potty training (forever now), and so I sat on the big people potty while Cole sat on his potty. When I was finished, he walked over, looked in the potty, and said, "Good job mom, you can have a skittle!"
Last week I was running around the house doing who knows what and Cole comes running to me and says, "Mom, you should see what your kiddos are doing." (They were unloading every last wipe out of the wipe box. Thanks kid.)

A couple of weeks ago I walked into my bedroom and Cole was sitting in my bed. He looked at me and said, "Good morning grilfriend." (no, that's not a misspelling).
Ahh, if nothing else, they are cheap entertainment.

3 comments:

  1. Cheap entertainment, they are.

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the wipes, my kids do that to me too! They do make for great entertainment. Good luck with potty training, I'll take any pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bestowed upon you the sisterhood award... come check it out!

    ReplyDelete