Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday...

You know the drill right?... So let's get to it (I'm all for saving everyone a little bit of time, so...)

1. I did not force the VBS staff to potty train my child this week. I mean I did not make the most sense that a child watching other children pee-pee on the potty would want to do the same, so I surely did not just go cold turkey and take him in underwear to VBS. Not me!

2. I did not eat lunch and dinner out every day this week. I mean who has time to cook, oh, I do of course! So when we were hot and tired from a morning of VBS, I did not go to McDonalds, Panera, Spangles, or Jason's Deli for lunch, and we did not have KFC, Pizza Hut, or Sonic for dinner...not us.

3. Finally, I will not ever confess to giving my children their evening bath in their baby pool... not me... I mean, I would never just carry Johnson's Baby Wash, clean PJ's, and diapers outside, suds my kiddos off, and then dress them to be carried into bed. Not me.

Ahh, the joys of being perfect, ha!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making it okay to wash my kids in their baby pool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Baths in the baby pool! Sweet! You just shave 15 minutes off our nightly routine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the baby pool too. :) Mine showered in the beach ball sprinkler last night actually. Consider it helping the environment. No wasting water and such.

    ReplyDelete