Monday, May 4, 2009

A Really Late Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I believe I've told you about Not Me! Monday! before, so here I go...


1. I did not completely blow my "lifestyle change" out of the water last week by eating out like 5 of 7 days. I did not open a bag of Sunchips, and sit down and eat out of the bag without thinking, and I most certainly did not eat like 10 mini fruit pizzas on Friday night. Not me.


2. I did not give my child Benadryl this morning in hopes of sedating his wild child a bit. (He does truly have a hive like rash), but my main concern for using the Benadryl was certainly not in hopes of peace and quiet during nap. Not me.


3. I did not wear a pair of jeans for a few hours, and then decide I did not like them. I did not dig through our trash to find the tags, and most of all, I did not take them back to the store and claim I just did not like them.


4. I did not act like a psychopath last night while doing the dishes. I did not yell at my husband for changing the way the dishes were loaded, and I did not go to bed without speaking to him because I could not say anything nice. Not me.


5. Finally, I am not counting the days to summer break. I do not know there are only 18 days, 180 hours, 432 more meals to serve, 252 diapers to change, or approximately 10,800 more times I have to tell someone "no" for something. Not me... not me at all.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute blog. I have wanted to do one for a while but do not know the exact rules. Let me know. Big sister it was wonderful talking to you tonight! Love You!

    ReplyDelete