Saturday, February 28, 2009

Is Anyone Else Having Trouble?

Is anyone else having trouble reading blogs? Whenver I connect to someone's blog that has their "Followers" on their page, it redirects me, and won't allow me to read it. I was having this problem with my own blog earlier this week, and took my followers gadget off of my page which resolved the problem, but there are several blogs I have not been able to read in days because of this (if you have followers on your page, you are one of them.) Anyways, I was just curious if this was a problem with my computer or with blogger. I would love a response if anyone is out there reading this... I miss reading about you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not having any problems..I almost wish I was so it would be easier for you though! I can follow by my dashboard, clicking on the list on my blog and by clicking links on your blog. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems with my dashboard. Have you figured anything out?

    ReplyDelete