Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello to All...

It seems like forever since I have posted... I mean truly posted, so let me give you a rundown of the recent Anderson Shuffle.


Last week we spent our days looking out the window watching daddy paint our house. It turned out to be a minor catastrophe, but thanks to my loving husband who allows me my woman's right to change her mind. We (I) decided that if we were going to paint the house we were going to make it look like the one I saw on the cover of the AT&T yellow pages 5 years ago. So, after about 3 hours at the paint store we decided that this was the color for our house...


Nope that's not it!


That's definitely not it, in fact I HATE it.... no Brian, I really hate it. (A conversation I had with Brian after he had FINISHED painting the body of the house.) I was ready to cry... if I had some neon colored spray paint I could have put polka dots on the house and made it an Easter Egg (seasonally appropriate at least). So after about 30 minutes of me throwing a mini-tantrum, he agreed to paint the house again... you counted correctly, that's three paint colors! I am happy to say that I do love the new color, and it is coming along. The cold weather has set us back, so you will have to wait for the final reveal... MORE TO COME!

Other than that, we did some fun things last week. The boys had their first major role play when they decided to play "Gwocewy Store". I got out the food and shopping cart, as well as the cash register, and we spent the morning shopping and stocking our gwocewies... what fun!



Painting took most of the week, but on Saturday we took a break, and took the boys to their final swim lesson for the month, and then... I got to got to Healing Waters Medical Spa for a facial and manicure. I have to admit that I was mildly bummed at first that I was getting a facial instead of a massage, but during the facial... I got a mini massage- WONDERFULLLLLLL!

We ended the weekend by picking up some of our best friends from the airport, and they took us for a lovely dinner. By the time I got home, I was incredibly nauseous, and before the night was out I was puking (I know, so gross), so I've spent the day recovering from food poisoning, but it was great for the weight loss plan- Ha! This morning when the boys got up I put cereal, toast, and milk on the coffee table for them, and allowed them to eat in front of the TV while I dazed in and out of a mini-coma, trying to get better.
So there you go, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment