Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunny Day...


... sweeping the clouds away! Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? We found it tonight!

A little boy anxious to meet Elmo!

We took the boys to see Elmo's Green Thumb tonight. We started the evening by running out to dinner at Chipotle. We enjoyed some yummy Mexican food, and then headed to the show. I have to be honest that I was not sure how little Carter would handle it, but he did very well considering we asked him to sit in our laps for 2 hours straight... I dare not put him on that germ infested floor (oh, I wish he would just walk!)

We had a great time. The boys were enthralled with the show, and we had no major breakdowns until the end. I would like to thank the Kansas Coliseum for their kid-friendly concession menu (hot dogs, peanuts, beer, pop, and popcorn... really that was ALL of it). I chose popcorn and pop, and just prayed that Carter didn't choke on it... we needed some sort of distraction before the show started. Anyways they absolutely loved it, and it felt like an evening well spent. Here are some more pics. Enjoy!
Ready to enjoy the show!


The show has started... no more pics please.

Sugar with daddy


The cast and crew! What a fun evening!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I should have taken Sassy- she would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time! It's funny to me that beer was an option at Sesame Street Live. :)

    ReplyDelete