Friday, March 27, 2009

The Twelve Hours of Motherhood...

I've been very busy. As some of you know (and others don't) I have my own two kiddos that I stay home with as well as 3 other babies I watch during the day. Yes you counted correctly... that's 5 kids... Cole 2 years old, Carter, B, and B (I'm keeping their names private for their parents) are all 1, and WD is 9 weeks old. I have my hands full, but week keep on quite a daily routine. Yesterday, I started humming the Twelve Days of Christmas in my head, and realized that's kind of what my day feels like... so here it goes... (oh, for the sake of time, I'm just going to count it down 1 time backwards)

In the Twelve hours of motherhood my true loves asked of me...

Twelve diaper changes

Eleven sippy cup refills


Ten quiet minutes


Nine blocks for stacking


Eight hours playing
Seven books for reading



Six trips to the potty


Five precious babies (I know that's only 4, but WD is too small... and I try not to post pics of my daycare kiddos faces for privacy sake)


Four hot lunch plates (and three warm bottles, four breakfasts, and six to eight snacks)


Three hours sleeping

Two dino jammies


ONE TIRED MOM!!!
It's been a good week with our newest addition WD. He is a precious baby. Hope this was a fun little post about our days together. Now we're preparing for a BLIZZARD...OOOOOH! I'll believe it when I see it- I'm predicting it misses us. So far we've had some yucky ice pellets, but I guess the advantage to being a SAHM (stay-at-home mom) is that we don't have to go out in it! Guess it will give me LOTS of time to post this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Thaw was adorable, Mandy! Busy, busy mama, you are indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was TOO cute! What a GREAT idea! Sounds fun to me!..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your days stay busy!! Hope you are keeping warm this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! My little dude messes his pants so many times a day, there wouldn't be enough verses for me!!

    ReplyDelete