Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday.... Stellan Style!

I don't usually do these... or at least I haven't yet, but today I feel compelled to make sure Stellan is at the front of everyone's minds.

So here it goes...

I have NOT thought about Stellan most every moment of every day since I found out he was in SVT.

I have NOT felt guilty that I get so irritated when my children are sick, and then I have NOT felt even more guilty knowing how selfish that is when there are other mom's and children dealing with much more.

I have NOT checked http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ literally 30 times a day to see if she has a new post, and when she does not, I have NOT gone so far as to link to her tweets just to get a small update.

I have NOT cried, prayed, or cried more wanting this baby to be well. NOT ME!

Heather, you said it best, so I am taking it from you... Pray. Pray. Pray. Hope. Wish. Whatever it is you do, please do it!

2 comments:

  1. OK, good. So, it's not just me? I have surprised myself more than ever by how much I CARE about this baby. I mean, of course I care, but I CARE, too. Just breaks my heart.

    You said it, though... how ungrateful I have been in the past taking my kids health for granted.

    Deep breath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Mandy. Big hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete